No products in the cart.
Belifal 12V 5A – 60W Solar Charge Controller
Belifal solar charge controller uses PWM charging technology, so that as the battery reaches full charge, the PWM pulses slower, gradually tapering off the change. Pulsing is good for the batteries since it gently mixes the electrolyte, preventing stratification and sulphation. Low voltage disconnect protects the batteries from severe discharge by shutting off loads before the battery voltage drops to damaging levels.Download Brochure
- 5A – 60W Solar Charge Controller is ideal for small loads like just 1 DC Fan
- Excellent Charging algorithm, temperature compensated set points.
- Adequate protections and indications.
- Negligible voltage drops.
- solar charge controller
- Excellent Charging algorithm Compact in size and easy to install.
- Offers long life to battery. Negligible self consumption. Negligible voltage drops.
- 3 Stage battery charging – Boost / Absorption / Trickle charging mode
- Low voltage protection Battery overcharge protection, solar battery charger
- DC Voltage 12 V
- DC Current 5 Amps
- Technology PWM
- Built in Dusk down operation
- Connections PV, Battery and Load.
For 12V Pv System: 70W Solar Panel,12V Lead-acid Battery,21V for Max input Voltage
Can be used for all panels
Deep discharging protection
Short and Open Circuit protection
Full specification available if required
Fail Safe and cannot be damaged by accidental wiring mistakes
Dimensions: 14.6 x 12.6 x 6 cm Weight: 240 g
Advanced design with simple plug and play technology. No need for complicated adjustments
Full LED status indication: State of Charge(SOC) Red-Flat Battery: Amber-Low charge: Green- good charge: Green Flashing- Full Charge
12 Volt, 20 Amps (for PV and load)
Equalization voltage: 14.8Volt
High voltage disconnect (HVD): 14.4Volt
Float voltage: 13.6Volt
Low voltage disconnect (LVD) 11.1Volt
Low voltage reconnect (LVR): 12.6Volt
Self-consumption: 6mA maximum
Temperature: -35℃ to +55℃