No products in the cart.
HPL 3 Phase Static Watthour Meter for Net Metering Reverse Net Metering Meter
Net energy metering (NEM or simply net metering) is a service to an electric consumer under which electric energy generated by that electric consumer from an eligible on-site generating facility (solar) and delivered to the local distribution facilities may be used to offset electric energy provided by the electric utility to the electric consumer during the applicable billing period.
- Energy register : the meter measures active energy, apparent energy,reactive energy and net active energy.
- Max demand and MD Integration period : The demand is monitored during each demand interval set with 30 mins integration and max is stired along with date and time.
- Max demand reset : Auto reset, local push button Battery Mode : Auto scroll parameters are available
- Acurate Reading : Accurate reading even under rapid current fluctuation Special features Made of UV stabilized transparent polycarbonate plastic Unique arrangement for pilfer proof interlocking with hinge type boxes. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Incase for further information you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call on our helpline number 08080515555/09821072175.
|Item model number||bel069|